Volunteers are a vital part of Tonka United and are very much needed to make our club run smoothly. We fully appreciate the work that everyone does to help make our community positive and enjoyable! There are a variety of opportunities available to contribute your time and talents in and around Tonka United. Get involved. Make a difference. Find connection.
- April 17 - Goal set-up at Freeman Park (1 hour shift)
- Team Coaches
- Team Managers
- Team Social Planner
- Tonka Blast – many job roles
- Tonka Splash - many job roles
- Field and goals set-up and take-down
- Pro bono, or skills-based donation of professional services (i.e., photography, technology, marketing, etc.).
Sharing your experiences, skills, passion, and time makes an impact in the experience for our players and families. Thank you for your part in contributing to the success of our entire community.
For general questions about volunteerism at Tonka United, please email - firstname.lastname@example.org