Select 2012-2011 Players (U9-U10)
Player assessments for the 2020-2021 season took place on July 17th and 18th. There are still spaces available for those who missed the assessment. Please contact Competitive Coordinator Mary Henderson.
- Enjoy soccer through playing the game and accomplishing individual improvement
- Select program does not require the Academy program's high level of time and financial commitment
- Compete in the State and Cities leagues offered in Minnesota's Twin Cities Soccer League (TCSL) and local tournaments
- Train in the Select Pool (25-35 players) and individual teams
- Coached by parent volunteer coaches amd Tonka United trainers
- Player Development Curriculum provided, with oversight of Age Group Director
- Teams are created evenly, with geographic location and friend requests considered
|Fall Season (mid-August - October)||Winter Training (January-March)||Spring Season (April - mid-July)||Tournaments|
MULTI-SPORT PLAYER EXPECTATIONS
If you have a game for one of your other sports and a practice for your other sport, go to the game. When practices conflict, split your time evenly between practices over the course of the season.
|If you have a game or practice for your winter sport that conflicts with soccer, your winter sport takes precedent.||
Soccer practices and games come before other sports. This is our main season and needs to be the main priority. If conflicts do arise, please talk to your coaches.