Select 2010-2007 (U11-U14)
Player assessments and tryouts for the 2020-2021 season took place in July 2020. There are still spaces available for those who missed the tryout. Please contact Competitive Coordinator Mary Henderson.
- Enjoy soccer through playing the game and accomplishing individual improvement
- Select program does not require the Academy program's high level of time and financial commitment
- Compete in TCSL's State and Cities leagues and local tournaments
- Train in the Select Pool (30-35 players) and individual teams
- Teams tiered as Select 1 & Select 2
- Coached by Tonka United Professional Coaches or parent volunteer coaches
- Player Development Curriculum provided, with oversight of Age Group Director
MULTI-SPORT PLAYER EXPECTATIONS
Soccer practices and games come before other sports. It needs to be the main priority. If conflicts do arise, please talk to your coaches.
If you have a game or practice for your winter sport that conflicts with soccer, your winter sport takes precedent.
Soccer practices and games come before other sports. This is our main season and needs to be the main priority. If conflicts do arise, please talk to your coaches.