Select 2006-2002 (U15-U19)
Tryouts for the 2020-2021 season took place in July 2020. There are still spaces available for those who missed the tryouts. Please contact Competitive Coordinator Mary Henderson.
- Enjoy soccer through playing the game and accomplishing individual improvement
- Select program does not require the Academy program's high level of time and financial commitment
- Compete in TCSL's State/Cities level or MYSA C2/C3 and local tournaments
- Teams tiered as White and Red (lowest level)
- Coached by Tonka United Professional Coaches or Parent Volunteer Coaches
- Player Development Curriculum provided, with oversight of Age Group Director
MULTI-SPORT PLAYER EXPECTATIONS
Fall: If you have a game for one of your other sports and a practice for your other sport, go to the game. When practices conflict, split your time evenly between practices over the course of the season.
Winter: If you have a game or practice for your winter sport that conflicts with soccer, your winter sport takes precedent.
Spring/Summer: Soccer practices and games come before other sports. This is our main season and needs to be the main priority. If conflicts do arise, please talk to your coaches.