June 11 - 13, 2021
TEAM CHECK IN INFORMATION
Online Team Check-In Instructions:
- All teams must upload their documents for online check-in by Wednesday, June 2nd.
- Once verified, "APPROVED" rosters will be uploaded into your GotSoccer account by Wednesday, June 9th.
- Please log back into your GotSoccer account, print at least four copies of your "APPROVED" roster (you will turn in one copy to the referee at each game).
Please be sure you have player medical forms on hand at each game.
If you have players that will not be at all games, simply draw a line through the player names on the roster you present to the game official for that game.
If you are having problems entering your roster on GotSoccer, contact GotSoccer support.
If you are not able to check your team in online, you will need to check in (in person) at Tonka Splash headquarters at least one hour before your first tournament game. Headquarters is located on the upper field at Minnetonka Middle School West - 6421 Hazeltine Blvd, Excelsior, MN 55331.
- The Application Deadline is April 30, 2021. If brackets are not complete by April 30, 2021, age groups and/or classes may be combined at the discretion of the tournament director. Once an application has been received and accepted no refunds will be made. Fees are non-refundable for any reason.
- Teams with potential league play conflicts should plan accordingly. It is the team’s responsibility to reschedule league games. Once registration is confirmed, there are no refunds.
Tonka United Soccer Association is pleased to invite your boys and girls traveling, tournament, and recreational plus teams to participate in our annual traveling tournament, the Tonka Splash. Our tournament is set to take place in and around the beautiful Lake Minnetonka area June 11th through June 13th, 2021. So bring your best game, your swimsuits, and your watercraft for a fun weekend of competitive soccer and relaxation. Register today as space is limited and teams will be taken on a first registered, first in basis. This tournament is open to USYSA, MYSA, and US Club affiliated organizations.
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram
- Only USSF registered referees will be used.
- Interested in refereeing Tonka Splash? Contact Referee Assignor Mark Perry
RISK MANGAGEMENT SUMMARY
- Every player, coach, manager etc. participates at his/her own risk. Trainers (or similar) will be present at some tournament locations. However, each team is responsible for its own medical supplies (including ice) and for the treatment of injuries.
- The Tonka Splash follows the MYSA severe weather guidelines. The Tournament Director reserves the right to shorten/cancel games due to weather and poor field conditions. Weather in Minnesota is hard to predict and we will make every effort to get all games in; however safety is first.
- No pets are allowed at fields.
- Tonka United Soccer Association Tonka Splash is a tobacco, alcohol and drug free event and has been sanctioned by the Minnesota Youth Soccer Association.
Tournament Director: Pat McStay
Tournament Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournament Phone: 952-475-9178