NEW REFEREE INFO SESSION
Interested in becoming a referee for Tonka United? We are always looking to add more referees to our Competitive program!
If you are a:
- youth player wanting to grow your knowledge of the game (must be 13 years of age or older!)
- soccer enthusiast with an interest to impact the game
- parent of a soccer player and want to support youth soccer in a new, active way
- collaborative, open-minded individual who is motivated to actively improve your skills
- natural leader wanting to apply your abilities to the great game...
Listen in to the Zoom Info Session that was on Tuesday, February 15th:
Any questions? Contact Kelly Loch - email@example.com
REFEREE CERTIFICATION CLINIC
- WHERE: Minnetonka High School Forum
- WHEN: Saturday, March 12th from 8:30am-12:30pm
Referees need to register and sign up prior to the clinic at: https://www.minnesotasrc.com
The process to become a certified referee is as follows:
- Visit https://www.minnesotasrc.com to create an account and complete training. All training will be housed on this website.
- Complete training via website above (8 hours) and attend in-person clinic (4 hours). *Tonka United is hosting a clinic on March 12th.
- Begin working games!
For more information or if you have questions, reach out toTonka United Referee Assignor, Mark Perry - firstname.lastname@example.org