PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
Play the game for the game's sake.
- Be generous when you win.
- Be gracious when you lose.
- Be fair always no matter what the costs.
- Obey the rules of the game.
- Work for the good of the team.
- Accept the decision of the officials with good grace.
- Believe in the honesty of your opponents.
- Conduct yourself with honor and dignity.
- Honestly and wholeheartedly applaud the efforts of your teammates and your opponent. The game that this association will support must provide for fun, enjoyment and other recreational satisfactions, achievement, recognition and the pursuit of excellence relative to the skill potential and personal competitive goals of the participants and the development of physical, mental, social and emotional fitness.
- The type of game that the association will not support nor tolerate is that which brings the game into disrepute and that which results in physical, verbal or mental violence.